Managing The Torrent

Click the image above to view the full infographic. At a recent industry event, marketers from both B2B and B2C brands were in heated discussions about the complexity and sheer volume of social media traffic they needed to deal with. Service and support issues were...

Social Media at the Sochi Games

The 2012 Olympic Games in London were dubbed the world’s “first social games” or “Socialympics,” as showcased in several previous ComBlu Lumenatti posts. The London games connected athletes, their fans and the media in ways they never had before. Two years later in...

Go Fish

Everyone is a buzz about digital story telling these days and its gain in popularity makes sense. Stories are the fabric of our history. They can be verbal, written, a song, a painting, a photograph, but more importantly they are the most relatable form of...

ComBlu’s Suite Life

Earlier this month, ComBlu relocated its offices within the John Hancock Building in Chicago. It wasn’t terribly traumatic, as we simply moved to a smaller space on the same floor. While my colleagues who led the charge may have a different opinion on the trauma...

Community by any other definition……

Lately, I have been having a lot of conversations with people about “community”. Like many words or concepts in today’s social marketing environment, community means different things to different people and organizations. I discovered this when I was having detailed...