Lots of good stuff in our latest research report. Join me and colleague, Cheryl Treleaven, on Wednesday, November 10 at 1:00 p.m. CST for a one-hour, live webinar highlighting key findings, including:
· Social engagement best practices and how brands use them to optimize social engagement
· Key trends and changes in social engagement
· Missed opportunities
· Evolution of social engagement
· Insights into the Top Ten Scorers, including American Express, Hewlett-Packard, Discovery, Sears and Verizon
· Industries that “get it” and those that are laggards
Engaging your customers is at the heart of successful marketing programs. For more than 20 years, Cheryl has been building and executing content and thought leadership strategies designed to do just that. She is excited to be applying that well-honed skill to a help companies like Microsoft, Cisco, 3M, Intel, Capital One and Barclaycard tap into their stakeholder communities and build sophisticated content strategies.
Her experience base spans a range of industries – from technology and financial services to retail, travel, consumer products and healthcare. Cheryl has served as an integral member of her clients’ marketing teams, providing counsel on marketing and brand strategy, thought leadership, media relations, product introductions, and event management.
Prior to joining ComBlu, Cheryl spent 10 years leading corporate marketing for large, complex organizations.