Leverage social marketing initiatives to build relationships with influencers and partners and drive new client engagements.
- Conduct a series of “boot camps” with company leadership to provide an overview of social tools.
- Lay the foundation for engagement initiatives and develop goals and processes for interacting with opinion leaders, clients, prospects and other influencers.
- Established senior management leaders as active participants in conversations taking place on company’s social properties and in the cloud.
- Increased SEO significantly for company website with the addition of optimized content for new company blog.
- Grew home page visitors by 20% as a result of content syndication efforts and new social channels.
- Positioned executives as thought leaders with guest blogging opportunities on top industry websites and blogs.
- Enhanced social profile effectively leveraged by marketing team for business development efforts.
- Led workshops and training sessions with company executives.
- Built social media channels, including company blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Coordinated and supervised all efforts across various social media platforms.
- Used listening tools to identify and engage influencers.
- Developed engagement calendar outlining weekly themes that leveraged elements of traditional PR program.
- Created and socialized content.
- Refined and expanded initiatives based on measurement activities.