Establish UHC’s thought leadership in supply chain management through a multimodal program for its Performance Excellence Collaborative.
- Elevate the Performance Excellence Collaborative and its winner to national stature in the supply chain and hospital fields.
- Capture compelling stories and outputs from the Collaborative to leverage with members and media.
- Educate target audiences about the value proposition of UHC membership and its relevance to the hospital industry.
- Promote UHC’s position as the innovative leader in using clinical and operational data to optimize the hospital supply chain.
- Leverage the Collaborative to thwart competitive threats.
- Effectively positioned UHC and the Collaborative as the premier resource for best practices in supply chain optimization.
- Placed in-depth case study features on every Collaborative winner and the UHC process in the leading two industry publications targeting hospital supply leaders.
- Increased UHC member knowledge of and interest in the Collaborative by 21%.
- Designed and executed an overall marketing and communications program for the Collaborative designed to raise its visibility among UHC members and hospitals nationwide.
- Visited the top-performing institution and led interviews with their clinical and operational staff.
- Created a series of thought-provoking multimedia case studies on innovative practices, proven solutions and cost savings achieved by Collaborative winners.
- Obtained coverage for the Collaborative process and the award winners in target supply chain and hospital media.
- Packaged coverage and program materials for use in member recruitment and retention efforts.