Increase preference and broaden usage of the Windows product suite.
- Identify and activate customer bloggers who are passionate about Windows and possess deep product knowledge.
- Engage them to create brand-building stories and syndicate their brand love across Microsoft’s social ecosystem.
- Increased Web traffic by 30% via linkbacks from syndicated customer stories.
- Increased click-thrus of CRM assets when advocate stories were prominently featured.
- Drove content consumption on product pages through UGC.
- Increased product downloads.
- Provided feedback to the product team for Windows 7 launch.
- Identified and recruited passionate Windows customers who were heavy content creators.
- Developed a solution to aggregate relevant user posts from any blog platform to a private community.
- Constructed a peer content rating system to support the syndication of high-quality content via RSS feeds.
- Built and implemented engagement road map and editorial calendar.
- Developed reputation management strategy to incentivize key behaviors and recognize high-performing community members.
- Provided voice of the customer for various marketing assets: product pages, newsletters, banner ads, email footers and social media sites.
- Tracked and analyzed community health and performance; developed and socialized monthly dashboard and recommended course of action.