Grow and leverage a Facebook fanbase to drive brand awareness in key markets and industries, increase the number of candidates on billing and improve job fulfillment rates.
- Pilot social media approach with Facebook and grow to include other mass social assets.
- Create an integrated Facebook strategy that provides corporate content, tools and resources to regional recruiters and candidates and creates both a consistent and personalized experience.
- Built a solid foundation for expanded social marketing program.
- Provided a pathway for ongoing engagement with a 6 million-candidate database.
- Established a cohesive Facebook presence while still allowing content personalization at the local level.
- Developed a comprehensive Facebook playbook specific to Manpower. Playbook included:
- Policies and procedures for establishing satellite Facebook Pages.
- Templates for Facebook design.
- Best practices in engagement, moderation and measurement.
- Content guidelines and resources
- Measurement dashboard to monitor overall performance.
- Designed a custom Facebook platform.
- Used a content syndication approach that creates a 90:10 ratio of corporate-to-regional content for local Pages.
- Set policies and procedures for establishing new local Pages with guidelines to ensure a consistent look and feel.
- Provided local Pages with the ability to customize content relating to regional jobs and news to deliver the most relevant information to local job seekers.
- Developed guidelines and best practices for governance, administration, content and measurement.
- Provided training to local offices for effective planning and execution of Facebook Pages so they could effectively use Facebook as an engagement tool.