Establish a system to effectively measure the thought leadership program at GE Capital Real Estate.
- Showcase and celebrate the extremely successful results of the multiyear thought leadership campaign at GE Capital Real Estate.
- Highlight the ROI of the thought leadership campaign with company executives.
- Establish a system that uses actual numbers to evaluate the thought leadership campaign.
- Highlight the success of individual executives that actively participate in the program.
- Incentivize additional company representatives to participate in the program.
- Garner support to expand the program.
- Raised the stature of company spokespeople participating in the program within the firm.
- Garnered interest among new company spokespeople to participate.
- Established a measurement system that proved the worth of the program among company leaders.
- Assisted marketing contact in taking steps toward securing Six Sigma Green Belt (used measurement program as key project to garner Green Belt).
- Developed a system to measure the success of the ongoing thought leadership campaign.
- Created a system to assign a point value or impact rating to measure the overall quality of key placements (a unique measurement created by ComBlu).
- Designed a dashboard that showcases the results of the program on several key measures including article quality (impact rating), article quantity, total opportunities vs. total placements and core messages by media impression.