Increase lead generation and sales for the large enterprise business unit.
- Become a one-stop shop community destination for solutions-oriented content for developers and IT pros fostered through deep brand and customer engagement.
- Provide multiple ways to access, consume and create solutions-oriented content via weekly live chats, offline events, wiki creation, message boards, videos, white papers, knowledge and best practices exchange and peer-to-peer support.
- Increased community traffic, membership base and the number of community advocates.
- Developed extensive content supply chain model.
- Created content amplification approach.
- Solicited extensive and continuous community-building feedback from high-performing members.
- Facilitated multiple offline events including meet-ups, roundtables and focus groups.
- Developed business requirements for Global Reputation Management System.
- Managed multiple platform migrations.
- Developed models and process to evangelize Dell employees and enhance their social graphs.
- Provided council on community management processes, structure and roles.