Define the Allstate brand voice and increase the use of brand messages in both internal and external communications by 15%.
- Determine key elements of the Allstate brand.
- Define how the Allstate brand could be consistently applied to written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate brand application to internal advocates.
- Leverage advocates to take the program virally across the company.
- Helped employees internalize how the brand translates to communications.
- Trained more than 2,500 communicators on brand voice application.
- Improved brand message performance on average by 27% across 16 divisions nationwide.
- Post-training audits showed 90% of performance improvement sustained after 12 and 18 months.
- Identified core brand attributes.
- Developed a corporate brand voice that aligns with brand history and future business goals.
- Collected representative sample document and evaluated brand inclusion.
- Designed an engaging and interactive education seminar for key communicators.
- Delivered education to the communicators who produce 80% of customer and internal communications.
- Measured change in brand performance 60, 90 and 180 days after training.