Identify and engage Allstate advocates to protect and enhance reputation with key stakeholders.
- Activate employee advocates around five key roles designed to enhance corporate reputation.
- Educate and align employees on the business case for improving corporate reputation.
- Create a grassroots approach for recruiting employees and generating excitement about the movement.
- Leverage advocates to organically recruit employees nationwide from every office, functional area and job title.
- Activated 25% of employees from across the country as reputation advocates.
- Engaged employees within the company and their communities:
- Contributed one-third of employee-submitted innovation ideas for the company.
- Increased visibility in their local communities with more than 10,000 volunteer hours.
- Considered go-to resource for internal product knowledge, testing and feedback.
- Created the private online advocates community—including design, content and functionality within client’s prescribed environment.
- Executed multifaceted communications: email, phone, offline events and via community to reach employees in accordance with communications needs and preferences.
- Identified early hand-raisers beyond initial advocate core and activated in a leadership role to aid in spreading movement virally.
- Developed a dynamic and unique engagement plan with regular opportunities for participation in activities aligning with the movement’s mission.
- Tracked, measured and analyzed progress against movement goals on a monthly basis.